Choosing toastmaster Ian Lloyd for your event will:
- Reduce your stress levels as Ian works with you from the planning stages to ensure your event is well organised throughout your special day.
- The dedicated support of a wedding specialist throughout your wedding day.
- To advise on the formalities, etiquette and protocol you may require.
- Enable you to relax, secure in the knowledge that all proceedings will be directed with the appropriate blend of professionalism, fun and formality.
- Add Ian’s warmth, colour and character.
- Make your event even more memorable.
- Deliver a well-organised, punctual and enjoyable occasion for all of your guests.
- Welcome your guests and make them feel at ease, which will enable you to relax safe in the knowledge that all proceedings are in safe hands.
- Work unobtrusively and diligently to help your event run like clockwork.
- Provide official announcements and introductions.
If you choose Ian to be your toastmaster or master of ceremonies, he'll go the extra mile to make sure your event runs smoothly for you and your guests. Being a toastmaster isn’t just about standing up and saying a few words – it’s about putting guests at ease, keeping things running to time, and making sure that everyone goes away with wonderful memory.
From the minute that you book Ian as your Toastmaster, you will have access to his years of experience and you can be assured of his personal service and individual attention to your requirements.
He provides help and advice with speech writing and if you are speaking in public for the first time, he will be there for you every step of the way from preparation to delivery.